The table below contains the current count of blocks and their variations, catalogued and delivered, by plugin.
- Blocks catalogued is the count of all the block documentation posts that have been created for a plugin.
- Blocks delivered is the number of blocks that the plugin delivers.
1 to 124 of 124
- The catalogued counts include deleted, deprecated and inner/nested blocks.
- The delivered counts include deprecated and inner/nested blocks.
- Inner/nested blocks are those which can not be created by the block inserter.
- The block counts may not match the figures in the TODO list.
There’s plenty more to do, with new plugins, which potentially contain blocks, being added daily; between 5 and 20 plugins each day!