Use the Animation block to animate Gutenberg blocks as they enter the viewport.
Here’s a paragraph being animated with Bounce.
- Here’s a list being animated with Flash.
Here’s some documentation; this sentence not animated. The video is animated with Pulse
- The Animation block provides a whole host of animations. Default None.
- You can set a delay: none or 2s to 5s.
- Set the Animation speed: Default, Slow, Slower, Fast, Faster.
- Toggle Reset animation to enable the animation to run each time the block enters the viewport
- You may need to set the z-index to a value other than 1.