Use the Do and Don’t list block to help users understand more easily what they should and shouldn’t do.
- Do read as much of this documentation as you feel necessary
- Do put the Ticks in the Do box
- Do beware of getting Lyme disease from ticks.
- Don’t make it too complicated.
- Don’t use ticks in the Don’t section.
- Don’t attempt to remove ticks by burning them, smothering in vaseline or whisky.
- The Do and Don’t list block consists of two types of block List Item with Cross – nhsblocks/dontitem, List Item with Tick – nhsblocks/doitem.
- This block is designed to be used on pages where you wish to display a list of items with simple indicators to show positive or negative outcomes or intentions.