File – core/file
Use the File block to add a link to a downloadable file.
Link to the image used to represent this site.
- You can transform image files to Image.
- If you use the File block to upload a file it will be attached to the post even if you don’t select the file to be displayed in the block.
- Some file types cannot be uploaded directly using the Upload button, use Media Library for these. e.g. ZIP.
- Change alignmentUse Change alignment to choose the alignment
- Align leftAlign to the left
- Align centerAlign in the center
- Align rightAlign to the right
- Wide widthIncrease the width of the block beyond the content size. Requires theme support.
- Full widthExtend the block to cover the full width of the screen. Requires theme support.
- ReplaceReplaceReplace the selected file.
- Open Media LibraryChoose from the Media library.
- UploadUpload a file.
- More optionsDisplay more options
- Show More SettingsShow the block settings in the sidebar.
- CopyCopy the block to the clipboard.
- DuplicateUse Duplicate to create a copy of the block.
- Insert AfterInsert a new block after the selected block(s).
- Insert BeforeInsert a new block before the selected block(s).
- Move To Use Move To to move a block. Up/Down or Left/Right
- Edit as HTMLEdit the HTML of the block.
- GroupTransform the selected block(s) into a group.
- Add to Reusable blocksCreate a Reusable block.
- Remove blockDelete the block.
File transforms to: