This block allows you to add and style your Gravity Forms right in the Gutenberg editor.
Use the Gravity Form Styler to insert a Gravity form into your content and style it.
- General options allow you to select the Gravity Form to display.
- There are Toggles to Enable AJAX Form Submission and Using Multiple Gravity Forms.
- This is a sample block. It doesn’t contain any conditional logic.
- You can style: Field Style and Border, Content, Radio & Checkbox, Submit Button, Success / Error Message and Spacing.
- See also Contact Form 7 Styler – uagb/cf7-styler.