List item – core/list-item
Use the List item block to create an item in the experimental version of the List block.
- This is a List item block within a List.
- Each list item is a separate block.
- List item blocks are draggable.
- They can be dragged between lists.
- To create an indented list you need to add a new list block.
- This is not as easy as it used to be.
- You can’t easily unindent a nested list.
- To use the List item block you need to enable the List block v2 experiment.
- The List item block can then be inserted into a List.