Block for inserting location map.
Use the Map block to display a Google Maps map.
- The Google Map block displays a Google Maps map with a marker.
- Map options include: Address, Marker Icon, Marker Title, Marker Description, Zoom level, Height and Map style.
- The latitude and longitude is determined automatically from the address you enter. This is done dynamically, as you type the address.
- There are 7 Styles to choose from: Standard, Silver, Retro, Night, Dark, Aubergine and Custom.
- In the front end, when the Marker Icon is clicked, the Marker Title is displayed, followed by the Marker Description.
- Requires a Google Maps API key.
- Very similar to Google Map – advanced-gutenberg-blocks/gmap.