Map – webfactory/map
Use the Map block to display a Google Maps map.
- Displays the map centred on the business you select.
- Shows business information box.
- You can set the Zoom level from 1 to 21, default 10.
- You can set the Map height from 50 to 1000. Default 300 pixels.
- It uses the Google Maps Embed API.
- This requires an API key which is valid for the Embed API.
- The plugin offers a sample key ( AIzaSyAjyDspiPfzEfjRSS5fQzm-3jHFjHxeXB4 ) that works.
- I’ve been unable to change the sample key to my own key using copy/paste on my iPad.
- If the API Key is invalid you can get the following messages:
- Google Maps Platform rejected your request. This API project is not authorized to use this API.
- Google Maps Platform rejected your request. The provided API key is invalid.