Add a page, link, or another item to your navigation.
Use the Navigation Link within the Navigation block.
- The Navigation link block is part of the Navigation – core/navigation block.
- Settings include:
- Description – The description will be displayed in the menu if the current theme supports it.
- SEO Settings – Title Attribute to provide more context about where the link goes.
- SEO Settings – Add nofollow to link toggle.
- Navigation items can have sub-menus.
- A programmatically generated Navigation Link that’s not within a Navigation – core/navigation block will not operate correctly.