Page List – core/page-list
Use the Page List block to create a tree of all pages.
- About the WordPress Block Reference
- Block catalogue history
- FSE themes summary
- WordPress 5.2 block editor features
- Block plugin summary
- My account
- Network news
- The Page List block has no settings.
- The list of pages displayed is a tree of unordered lists, ordered by menu order.
- If menu order is not set for each page then the order may appear random.
- I’m not sure what the main purpose of this block is.
- It appears to be something to do with navigation!
Page List transforms to: