Post Carousel – coblocks/post-carousel
Display posts or an external blog feed as a carousel.
Use the Post Carousel to display posts or an external blog feed as a carousel.
ScreenshotPlease set featured image
FSE theme statistics – 15 March 2023
Charts of FSE theme statistics for 15th March …
FSE theme statistics – 22nd February 2023
Charts of FSE theme statistics for 22nd February …
FSE theme statistics – 8th February 2023
Charts of FSE theme statistics for 8th February …
FSE theme statistics – 29th January 2023
Charts of FSE theme statistics for 29th January …
- The block only displays Posts.
- The format of each post in the carousel is Image, Post Date ( toggleable), Title as link, Post Content ( toggleable ).
- Use the Max words in content slider to control how much content is displayed. Default: 12, Range: 5 to 75.
- Posts are displayed in descending date order.
- The more Columns you choose the smaller the blocks get. Default: 2Range: 1 to 4.
- The block displays an error when I try enter Feed settings.