Display posts or an external blog feed as a carousel.
Use the Post Carousel to display posts or an external blog feed as a carousel.
ScreenshotPlease set featured image
Status: 573 of 1047 blocks in 100 plugins <span class="summary">– now catalogued!</span>
100 Plugins catalogued 573 Blocks catalogued 1047 Blocks …
nhsblocks v1.1.6 <span class="summary">– 28 blocks catalogued</span>
nhsblocks v1.1.6 contains 28 blocks. These have now …
Some issues hindering the documentation process.
I've been suffering a load of WSOD problems …
WooCommerce v4.2.0 <span class="summary">– 26 blocks catalogued</span>
WooCommerce v4.2.0 contains 26 blocks. These have now …
- The block only displays Posts.
- The format of each post in the carousel is Image, Post Date ( toggleable), Title as link, Post Content ( toggleable ).
- Use the Max words in content slider to control how much content is displayed. Default: 12, Range: 5 to 75.
- Posts are displayed in descending date order.
- The more Columns you choose the smaller the blocks get. Default: 2Range: 1 to 4.
- The block displays an error when I try enter Feed settings.