Post Content – core/post-content
Use the Post Content block very carefully.
This example shows the first post for the Query Loop block displaying post type Page ordered by ascending title.
About the WordPress Block Reference(more…)
This page gives you a brief introduction to this WordPress Block Reference. The blocks.wp-a2z.org website, a sub-domain of wp-a2z.org, is a catalogue of Blocks and Themes that have been developed for the WordPress Block editor aka Gutenberg.
- The Post Content block is intended for use in Templates and Template parts.
- It can also be used in a Query block.
- If you add the block directly into a post then it will display:
Block cannot be rendered inside itself.
- The Post Content block was one of those blocks that can go recursive.
- There’s an issue about this: WordPress/gutenberg#26923.
- The Fizzie theme includes its own recursion detection
- The output below is from the post-content block that’s been inserted directly into this post.
core/template-part post-content:fizzie:0,core/post-content 3148