Query Pagination – core/query-pagination
Use the Query Pagination block to display page navigation links.
How to create Comments blocks in Gutenberg 11.9.0
Gutenberg block catalogue updated
Fizzie v0.5.0 – changes for Gutenberg v10.4.0
- The Query Pagination block is used in the Query – core/query block, before and/or after the Query Loop – core/query-loop
- It has inner blocks Query Pagination Next – core/query-pagination-next, Query Pagination Numbers – core/query-pagination-numbers, Query Pagination Previous – core/query-pagination-previous
- The query pagination block didn’t used to work in the editor.
- For the Fizzie theme I overrode its logic to work in the front-end.
- You can use the block more than once.
- Each Query loop block can be paginated separately.
Query Pagination transforms to: