Use the Row block to create a block with multiple columns.
Paragraph within the first column.
Each column has been given a custom background colour
Para in 2nd col
Para in 3rd col
- Row blocks are made up of Column – coblocks/column blocks.
- Choose the number of columns for the row ( 1 to 4 ), then a row layout.
- After initial selection you may be able to adjust the row layout using the Change Layout toolbar icons or by setting each column width individually.
- You can set a background image and/or colour for the row.
- Use Block Navigation to see the block structure.