Share – coblocks/social
Use the Share block to display links to share content on social networks.
- Choose a Style: Mask, Icon, Text, Icon & Text, Circular.
- Networks supported are: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Email, Tumblr, Google and Reddit.
- Choose to display the links with the social media’s colours.
- Set Rounded Corner. Default 40.
- Set Button Size: Small, Medium, Large
- When the user clicks on a social link it opens a sharing dialog for the selected network.
- The block uses the posts title and featured image.
- It doesn’t expect the post’s title to contain HTML. When sharing this block on Twitter the default text will be
Share span class=summary– coblocks/social/span.