Shortcode – core/shortcode
Use the Shortcode block to write shortcodes which produce blocks.
Please set featured image
This shortcode displays the current version of WordPress and PHP being run on the server.
WordPress 5.8.2. PHP: 7.3.33
- Suitable for shortcodes which produce blocks.
- Do not use for inline shortcodes.
- May fail to cater for new lines in block content.
- The shortcodes are not rendered in the editor but are invoked when the post is viewed.
- Shortcode blocks are almost impossible to use in columns.
- More optionsDisplay more options
- Show More SettingsShow the block settings in the sidebar.
- CopyCopy the block to the clipboard.
- DuplicateUse Duplicate to create a copy of the block.
- Insert AfterInsert a new block after the selected block(s).
- Insert BeforeInsert a new block before the selected block(s).
- Move To Use Move To to move a block. Up/Down or Left/Right
- Edit as HTMLEdit the HTML of the block.
- GroupTransform the selected block(s) into a group.
- Add to Reusable blocksCreate a Reusable block.
- Remove blockDelete the block.
Shortcode transforms to: