Site Logo – core/site-logo
Use the Site Logo block to display your site’s logo.
In these examples the source image size was 256 x 256 px.
- Styles are: Default, Rounded.
- Settings include: Image width. The unit’s not specified; assuming pixels.
- Default size: unclear.
- With Gutenberg 10.4.0 the logo is incorrectly sized on the front end.
- It used to be possible to Delete the Site Logo. This toolbar option was no longer present in Gutenberg 10.4.0
- Change alignmentUse Change alignment to choose the alignment
- Align leftAlign to the left
- Align centerAlign in the center
- Align rightAlign to the right
- Wide widthIncrease the width of the block beyond the content size. Requires theme support.
- Full widthExtend the block to cover the full width of the screen. Requires theme support.
- ReplaceReplaceReplace the existing file.
- Delete Site LogoRemove the site logo image.
Site Logo transforms to: