Site Logo – core/site-logo
Use the Site Logo block to display your site’s logo.
In these examples the source image size was 256 x 256 px.
- Styles are: Default, Rounded.
- Settings include:
- Image width. The unit’s not specified; assuming pixels.
- Link image to home
- Open in new tab.
- Use as site icon.
- Default size: unclear.
Deleting the site logo
- To delete the Site logo choose Replace > Reset.
- If you have more than one Site logo block in your post only the current block will change.
- Site Icons are what you see in browser tabs, bookmark bars, and within the WordPress mobile apps. To use a custom icon that is different from your site logo, use the Site Icon settings, in the Customizer.