Term Grid – ptam/term-grid
Use the Term Grid block to display terms in a customizable grid.
ScreenshotPlease set featured image
Link entire container to term
Link by Title and Learn More button.
- At first glance, except for the default query, this block doesn’t appear to display the content you want.
- You have to learn how to use the Query panel in the Block Settings.
- When you change the Taxonomy, Order or Order by the list of terms is refreshed.
- The block will display “No terms could be found”.
- You then need to select the Terms that you want to have displayed, then click on the Apply link at the bottom of the list.
- Toggle ‘Link Entire Container to Term’ to either link through the Term Title and/or via a Learn More… button.
- You can change the label and styling of this optional button.