Custom Post Types Block v4.5.3 delivers 3 blocks.
Map your post type archives to a page and use our Gutenberg block to show posts
- Custom Posts – ptam/custom-posts
Show a grid or list layout of custom post type archives that you can narrow down by post type, taxonomy, and term.
- Featured Posts by Term – ptam/featured-posts
Highlight a term (category) and show the items within it. Perfect for term archives.
- Term Grid – ptam/term-grid
Show off your terms (categories) in a beautiful and customizable grid.
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
|Custom Query Blocks|
A WordPress plugin for displaying posts or terms using a Gutenberg block. Works well with posts, pages, custom post types, taxonomies, and terms.
September 7, 2020
- This is an advanced plugin to display dynamic data from your website.
- The Custom Posts block was forked from a block in Atomic Blocks.