gitblock — Github Block Plugin v1.1.0 delivers 2 blocks. The blocks have been indexed.
gitblock — is a plugin for adding Github blocks.
- gitblock – Display Organisations Members – gitblock/org-members
- gitblock – Display User Info – gitblock/user
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
June 29, 2020
- The plugin provides a field in Settings > General where you enter your Github OAuth Token to fetch data from Github.
- I followed the instructions to create a Personal Access Token… visit https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/creating-a-personal-access-token
- When I used the blocks I received an email from GitHub saying
On July 2nd, 2020 at 19:38 (UTC) your personal access token ( token name ) using php-github-api (http://github.com/KnpLabs/php-github-api) was used as part of a query parameter to access an endpoint through the GitHub API: https://api.github.com/user/2474435 Please use the Authorization HTTP header instead, as using the `access_token` query parameter is deprecated. If this token is being used by an app you don’t have control over, be aware that it may stop working as a result of this deprecation.
- I’m going to try using an oAuth token. In the mean time, I’ve unset the value, so the blocks won’t work.