nhsblocks v1.1.6 delivers 28 blocks. The catalogue is complete, but some of the examples need improvement.
Gutenberg native custom blocks for the NHS Nightingale 2.0 theme.
- Action Link – nhsblocks/actionlink
Use action links to help users get to the next stage of a journey quickly by signposting the start of a digital service.
- Back Link – nhsblocks/backlink
Use back links to help users go back to the previous page in a multi-page transaction.
- Button – nhsblocks/nhsbutton
- Card Region – nhsblocks/card1
- Contents List – nhsblocks/contentslist
Use contents lists to allow users to navigate between related pages, for example about a single condition.
- Contents List Item – nhsblocks/contentslistitem
List Item to go into the contents list
- Contents List within a page – nhsblocks/contentslistpage
Use contents lists to allow users to navigate sections within a page. This will automatically add all h2 tags on this page to a scrollable list
- Dashboard Navigation – nhsblocks/dashboardnav
- Dashboard Region – nhsblocks/dashpanel
Simple image background with text and link to give Dashboard navigation panel
- Do and Don’t List – nhsblocks/dodont
- Grouped Items – nhsblocks/rowgroup
- Hero Block – nhsblocks/heroblock
Full width zone, designed to go at the top of your page with an optional image background, texta area and call to action
- Hero Block Inner Text – nhsblocks/heroinner
Add some text to the header
- List Item with Cross – nhsblocks/dontitem
- List Item with Tick – nhsblocks/doitem
- One Half Width – nhsblocks/onehalf
- One Quarter Width – nhsblocks/onequarter
- One Third Width – nhsblocks/onethird
- Pagination – nhsblocks/pagination
- Panel Region – nhsblocks/panel1
By default this block includes a title, block of text and button link. You can remove the button if you wish by clicking it then clicking three dots on the navigation bar at the top of the page then the bin
- Promo Region – nhsblocks/promo1
- Review Date – nhsblocks/reviewdate
- Simple Quote – nhsblocks/quote1
- Simple Reveal – nhsblocks/reveal1
- Stripe Block – nhsblocks/stripeblock
Inner block that allows alternate grey stripes
- Stripes Block – nhsblocks/stripesblock
Outer block that allows alternate grey stripes. To be used with the Full Width for Stripes template
- Three Quarter Width – nhsblocks/threequarters
- Two Thirds Width – nhsblocks/twothirds
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
NHS styled blocks for WordPress as developed by the NHS Leadership Academy based on the NHS Digital Frontend library.
December 21, 2020