nhsblocks v1.0.4 delivers 19 blocks. The catalogue is complete.
Gutenberg native custom blocks for the NHS Nightingale 2.0 theme.
- Button – nhsblocks/nhsbutton
- Card Region – nhsblocks/card1
- Dashboard Navigation – nhsblocks/dashboardnav
- Dashboard Region – nhsblocks/dashpanel
Simple image background with text and link to give Dashboard navigation panel
- Do and Don’t List – nhsblocks/dodont
- Grouped Items – nhsblocks/rowgroup
- Hero Block – nhsblocks/heroblock
Full width zone, designed to go at the top of your page with an optional image background, texta area and call to action
- Hero Block Inner Text – nhsblocks/heroinner
Add some text to the header
- List Item with Cross – nhsblocks/dontitem
- List Item with Tick – nhsblocks/doitem
- One Half Width – nhsblocks/onehalf
- One Quarter Width – nhsblocks/onequarter
- One Third Width – nhsblocks/onethird
- Panel Region – nhsblocks/panel1
By default this block includes a title, block of text and button link. You can remove the button if you wish by clicking it then clicking three dots on the navigation bar at the top of the page then the bin
- Promo Region – nhsblocks/promo1
- Simple Quote – nhsblocks/quote1
- Simple Reveal – nhsblocks/reveal1
- Three Quarter Width – nhsblocks/threequarters
- Two Thirds Width – nhsblocks/twothirds
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
NHS styled blocks for WordPress as developed by the NHS Leadership Academy based on the NHS Digital Frontend library.
February 29, 2020
- The NHS Blocks plugin is very nicely documented. See NHS blocks user guide.
- It’s best used with the Nightingale 2.0 theme, available from GitHub NHSleadership/nightingale-2-0.
- For more information see:
- The plugin currently requires Gutenberg v7.0.0 or lower; it doesn’t work properly with later versions.